The First Step to Getting More Clients
Schedule a Zoom Session with Nick Nichols
- The first step to attracting, engaging and closing more long-term, high-fee clients is to schedule a one-hour Zoom session with me, Nick Nichols.
- This is the best way for me to get to know you, your business, and what you want your leadgen campaign to accomplish.
- Upon your enrollment, you will schedule your Zoom session via my real-time booking portal that requires at least two business days’ lead time.
- Prior to your session, I will look at your website and LinkedIn profile to assess their strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- During the session, I will ask questions about your business growth goals and give you immediately actionable advice that is guaranteed to generate a minimum of twice your enrollment investment in newfound revenue or cost savings. (Backed by the world’s only “I pay you if you’re not happy” guarantee.)
- On request, you’ll get access to the recording of your session.
What is VIP Unlimited Coaching?
VIP Unlimited Annual Coaching details:
- One full year of unlimited 60-minute Zoom coaching sessions with Nick Nichols.
- Sessions are scheduled by you via my real-time booking portal that requires at least two business days’ lead time.
- You must complete and return the Pre-Session Worksheet (download link provided immediately after enrollment; return options on Worksheet) at least two business days before your first session.
- New sessions can be booked upon completion of the mutually agreed-upon task(s) discussed during the previous session.
- One optional email follow-up question or clarification after each coaching session.
- Access to recordings of coaching sessions.
“I pay *you* if you’re not happy” guarantee
How my “I pay you if you’re not happy” guarantee works:
- Immediately after your order is approved, you will get an email with a link to my real-time calendar where you will book your Zoom session. Simply complete the booking form with the required information and open Zoom at the appointed time using the link provided.
- If you’ve seen my testimonials (below), you know that other people just like you have received much more than their money’s worth from talking with me. Some got a million-dollar idea. Some got focused – perhaps for the first time. All got advice that, if implemented, will make more money, or save time, effort or expense.
- If, after Zooming with me for up to an hour, you don’t feel you got at least one low-cost, no-cost, actionable strategy that you can implement immediately to save or make a minimum of twice the cost of talking with me, I will give you a full refund, plus, I will pay you for an hour of your time at your hourly rate, whatever that is.
- It’s BETTER than risk-free. You can’t lose. You can only win.
LinkedIn Profile Tune-Up
Optional LinkedIn Profile Tune-Up
- Let me be blunt. Most LinkedIn profiles are lame and lack the key elements needed to engage qualified prospects long enough for them to take positive action.
- If your profile doesn’t contain the right elements, LinkedIn will penalize you.
- Therefore, your profile MUST be “built out” before you start a leadgen campaign. Otherwise you will be wasting your time and money.
- Twice a month I offer a $299 LinkedIn Profile Tune-Up as an optional bonus to the first three people who invest in a LinkedIn LeadGen Zoom Session during the availability period.
- If you’re seeing this, it means that a complimentary LinkedIn Profile Tune-Up is available. If you invest in an Auto-Pilot LinkedIn Lead Generation Session before December 3, 2023, I can drill-down on your profile after our session and give you specific suggestions to make it better at no extra charge.
- If you opt for the tune-up, your LeadGen Consulting session purchase will be final and no refund or payment for your time will be available.
- This is because once I complete your tune-up, we will set up another Zoom session to discuss it. After that session, I will email you a tune-up recap that tells you exactly what to do. Once you know the details, you can’t “unknow” them. So if you want the tune-up, you must agree to waive your right to a refund or time payment on the first Zoom call that will be recorded.